The World's Most Delicious Pudding In 3 Minutes




So last night I wanted a really indulgent treat. We didn't have a lot in the house, so I raided the cupboards and decided to experiment with a vegan mug brownie. Start to finish it took 3 minutes. The results....wow. I have to share this with the world! (Duncan was pretty enthusiastic for a remake today so that it could be photographed.) Quantities are a little vague - I'm not the measuring type - but I don't think you can go too wrong. 

Ingredients
1 part cacao powder
1 part sugar (I used brown & white)
1 part coconut oil (or other butter/oil)
2 parts flour
a dash of vanilla essence
a splash of water
a pinch of salt


1: Combine the coconut oil/butter and water
2: Microwave for 5-15 seconds, until melted
3: Add the vanilla, salt and sugar and stir
4:Stir in the cacao powder (use a fork if there are lumps)
5:Stir in the flour
6: Lick the spoon
7: Microwave for 50-90 seconds on high
8: Leave to cool
9: Enjoy the delicious brownie goodness

Serve with ice cream if it's that kind of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment